Macomb : Blogs

change location


Darcy Plymire, Real Estate Pro in Macomb, IL
Prices are down. Interest rates are at or near historic lows. Housing inventories are up. It's the best buyer's market of our lifetime! Yet, people are not lining up to buy. Why is that?Let's contrast… Read more
Blogged Mon Oct 11, 2010 by Darcy Plymire Home Buying Home Selling
No comments Be the first to Comment
Search Advice

Blog of the week

Trulia Voices is growing! And sometimes with growth we can see some confusion over what the community is actually intended… read more

Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Amy Greenstein , Agent in Philadelphia, PA
Amy Greenstein
Philadelphia, PA
Linda Peterson, Agent in Grapevine, TX
Linda Peterson
Grapevine, TX
David Noyes, Jr., Agent in Saint Paul, MN
David Noyes, Jr.
Saint Paul, MN
Dianaty Real Estate, Broker in Tampa, FL
Dianaty Real Estate
Tampa, FL
Home > Blogs > Illinois > Mcdonough County > Macomb
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer