Property Q&A in Florence>Question Details

Zachery Jones, Home Buyer in Florence, AL

Whoo do I contact about this house?

Asked by Zachery Jones, Florence, AL Tue May 5, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Zachery,

If you are currently working with a real estate agent, he/she is the person you should contact. However, if you are not working with anyone, then any real estate agent can help you; it does not have to be the listing agent. I am a REALTOR in the Florence area, so if you need help, just let me know!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer