Question Details

Mel, Home Seller in Queen Creek, AZ

Hi, my husband and I are heading to a separation/divorce. We're looking into selling our house.

Asked by Mel, Queen Creek, AZ Sun Feb 1, 2009

I'm pretty sure I owe more than what the house is worth right now.
Can anyone please please recommend an experienced short sale agent for the Queen Creek/Gilbert Area?
I'm so overwhelmed with all the information out here. Please help.
Thank you so much.

Help the community by answering this question:


Please contact me via my profile and I will arrange for you to speak with an experienced short sale expert.


PS disregard the email from's a scam
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 2, 2009
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
I just saw your advert.I have a client that might be of benefit to you in getting this property of your hand and also have enough money in your account after you share the proceed with your husband.
Let me have a picture of it and your price.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 2, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer