Question Details

Marie Harlow, Other/Just Looking in

Reassess California Property Taxes

Asked by Marie Harlow, Fri Sep 26, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


I want to reassess my property tax in Los Angeles County for the year 2009 because property values have dropped. Please tell me how
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 18, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer