Home Buying in 97361>Question Details

Eris Rain, Home Buyer in Monmouth, OR

what agency holds the title deeds to mobile esates homes or manufactured houses?

Asked by Eris Rain, Monmouth, OR Fri Feb 20, 2009

monmouth mobile estates on Edwards road

Help the community by answering this question:


The Building Codes Division
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 31, 2014
Thank you for your reply.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 5, 2013
The Building Codes Division has taken over this responsibility from the Oregon DMV. Of course if there is dirt involved your local county office will have that on record as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 24, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Polk County > Monmouth > 97361 > Home Buying in 97361 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer