Agent2Agent in 93720>Question Details

John Hannig,  in Fresno, CA

need help on a broker to sign up under

Asked by John Hannig, Fresno, CA Fri Jan 25, 2008

I have a restricted salesmen licence from DRE. I have two years experience but it was longer than six years ago so I don't think they count for me to take the broker test. I have been a consultant for 6 years with a Doing Business As company of my own. I think I need to sign up under a broker for two years before I can take the test or does my consulting count? Or can I do it faster some how?

Help the community by answering this question:


John - give me a call and I can put you in touch with our principal broker who is also an attorney and could answer your question more accurately.
Are you looking to sell or do loans?
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 31, 2008
Hi John, answered your other post. Check it out there. Welcome to Fresno, BTW. It's a great place to be selling RE.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer