Home Buying in Montrose>Question Details

D.james, Home Buyer in Montrose, MI

My son has approval for a Rural FHA loan and was told to look for a house West of Elms Road. Why the boundry?

Asked by D.james, Montrose, MI Mon Feb 23, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Because only homes in those areas designated as "rural" by USDA qualify for the rural loan. On this program the home itself is just as important as the borrower in obtaining one of these loans
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 24, 2009
The Rural Development Loans are designed to help support rural communities and spur economic development. I hope your son is working with a Realtor to find the right home. If he is not currently working with a Realtor & is in need of an experienced buyers agent, I would be happy to sit down with him to explain the entire process.

Rob Moen
American Associates, Inc.
Web Reference: http://www.robmoen.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 23, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer