Question Details

Megh, Other/Just Looking in Union City, CA

Thank Deborah M. and Alex A. for your answer to my question. I got a copy from the county recorders office.

Asked by Megh, Union City, CA Thu Jan 24, 2008

Now, Is there anybody know a good lawyer in SF Bay Area (or East bay). I want to consult my right as tenant in common and get out of the deed. Many thanks. M.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer