Foreclosure in 98272>Question Details

Kathy, Both Buyer and Seller in Monroe, LA

Where can I find government tax foreclosure sales in Washington state?

Asked by Kathy, Monroe, LA Sun Jan 20, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


The best way is to contact a title company to get you on the list. I dont know how much they would charge an individual but it would give you the list of upcoming courthouse sales. Also, alwasy have the titile checked before you buy the house!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 10, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer