Home Buying in 61832>Question Details

Marcus, Home Buyer in danville illnois

do government forclosures allow indiviuals to buy homes on contracts?

Asked by Marcus, danville illnois Fri Jan 16, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


In order purchase a home you must submit an offer on regulated sales contract with proof of lending. No contracts are accepted unless has lender approval statement you are qualified to purchase home
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 16, 2009
if you are referring to HUD homes,you must have proof of funds (either cash or mortgage) before you can place a bid.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 16, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer