Tech Tips in Enfield>Question Details

Danna, Other/Just Looking in Connecticut

what do i need to start my own property management company?

Asked by Danna, Connecticut Tue Jan 8, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to to check with the real estate board in your state to find out if A) You need to have a broker's license and B) if there are any other requirements.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 23, 2009
Danna feel free to vist the Connecticut Department Of Consumer Protection Real Estate Division.
Below find the link for the website. Good Luck to you..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer