Tech Tips in Hartsdale>Question Details

Ms. B, Other/Just Looking in Hartsdale, NY

I recently purchased a 2 bedroom co-op in Hartsdale, NY and wanted to know where can I locate tax advice?

Asked by Ms. B, Hartsdale, NY Sun Jan 6, 2008

I do my own filing and needed some tips or information to assist me.

Help the community by answering this question:


I'm not an accountant but am in the same boat as you. The Co-op adds next to nothing to your filing. You'll get forms at the end of hte year from the management company and your mortgage company. The mgmt company will give you forms telling you how much of your maintenance paid went towards taxes and is therefore deductable and your mortgage company will send you a form with your mortgage interest paid. Hope this helps but you should defintely talk to a tax professional if you have very specific questions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2008
Just to clarify, by "i'm in the same boat as you" means I also own a 2 BR co-op in Hartsdale. We've lived over 3 years now and the co-op taxes are pretty simple.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2008
That is a good question, Did you google "tax advice hartsdale NY" ?
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 7, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer