Tech Tips in New Jersey>Question Details

Mona Elmaras…,  in Panama City, FL

I would like to obtain property management license in NJ, PAWhere do I apply?

Asked by Mona Elmarassy, Panama City, FL Fri Jan 4, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


You can manage property as a Licensed Real Estate Agent working under a Broker. You are entitled to collect rents, go to court and handle evictions on the behalf of the landlord, and so forth, but you must be either a licensed broker yourself or a licensed agent working for a broker.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 1, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer