Property Q&A in Providence>Question Details

Lori Law, Home Buyer in Providence, RI

Iwould look to see some pictures of the interior of the house.

Asked by Lori Law, Providence, RI Fri Feb 6, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


You can either contact the showing agent, Lindsey Morel 473-1663(who is representing the seller) or hire a buyer's agent to help you with your purchase(it does not cost you anything to do this).
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer