Home Selling in 74047>Question Details

Joe Beemer, Both Buyer and Seller in 74047

Who do I Contact to Evict a Non-Paying Tenant; Mounds, OK?

Asked by Joe Beemer, 74047 Sat Dec 15, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


Check with the county court house (small claims clerk ?) or the sheriff's department. They should be able to get you started.
Web Reference: http://www.mikesellsnwa.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer