Home Buying in 19933>Question Details

A Lifrieri, Home Buyer in Connecticut

My husband and I have owned a home/condo in ct for the last 15 years we bought a retirement home in DE in

Asked by A Lifrieri, Connecticut Tue Mar 31, 2009

Feb are we entitled to any stimulas tax credits/breaks ?

Help the community by answering this question:


It depends on your age. At age 65 you are able to apply for a reduction in your school tax portion of the County tax up to $500. If you have any other questions, email me at Kathy@KathyandBill.com.
Web Reference: http://www.KathyandBill.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 31, 2009
Isn't there are five year residency requirement for this break?
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer