Question Details

Daemien, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO

I would like to buy a home this year. One of my main wants is a workshop or outbuilding big enough for a

Asked by Daemien, Saint Louis, MO Fri Feb 13, 2009

workshop. I've noticed several listings with side buildings and workshops but interior pictures are almost never included with the home pictures. Does anyone know why? Is there a keyword that is commonly used among listings that would pull up properties with side buildins?

Help the community by answering this question:



Commonly the "side" building you're looking for might be called an "outbuilding". You could also include search words like "detached garage", "barn", "workshop", etc. Most extra structures on a property are in use and become the catchall area for all sorts of things, so they don't lend themselves to attractive photos.

Keep searching, particularly using the suggested terms. With so much expectation on the part of home buyers to see all that they can on the web, we Realtors are making an effort to fill the photo options with as much information as possible.

Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 13, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer