Foreclosure in Simi Valley>Question Details

Db, Home Buyer in Simi Valley, CA

Please let me know where I can get the Owner's Title insurance for the house which I bought from Trustee sale

Asked by Db, Simi Valley, CA Thu Feb 5, 2009

The house is in California. Thanks

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Db,

You can get title from any company. Here is a list on Google. I recommend shopping around and comparing prices. Good luck!…

Ryan Mills
The M & M Team
Aviara Real Estate
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 5, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer