Quality of Life in Palmer>Question Details

Beth Fread, Real Estate Pro in Wasilla, AK

How do we get the "Matanuska-Susitna County" changed to its correct name of "Matanuska-Susitna Borough" ???

Asked by Beth Fread, Wasilla, AK Wed Apr 29, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


What's the latest update? :-)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 24, 2013
Hi Beth,

Contact me @ http://brocmurri.kwrealty.com or call (907) 414-0683
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 11, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer