Question Details

Mandi, Home Buyer in Florida

I am closing on a home in may '09, can i amend my 2008 taxes to get the $8000 tax credit?

Asked by Mandi, Florida Sat Feb 28, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:



From what I have been told. This tax credit will be given back to you in 2010 as a refund. You may ask your local tax advisor for more details, but from what I have read so far this will not truley affect you till 2010.

Since you are closing on a home soon, does that mean you have already found a place to buy or are you hoping to close by than? If you have looking and not working with a Realtor you should call me so my team and I can help you with the purchase and explain all of your options.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 28, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer