S.osleeb, Home Buyer in Long Beach, NY

is a buyer required to close on a condo when title search turns up lack of a permanent c.o. due to a violation

Asked by S.osleeb, Long Beach, NY Mon Mar 9, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


S. Osleeb,
This is a matter for an specialized real estate attorney, real estate agents or brokers are not allowed to advise on legal matters and in any case in NYS you need an attorney to go to contract.
Always retain your own attorney, not one provided by the seller or their agents..
Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 14, 2009
Short answer = no.

If you check the contract i indicated that on the 2nd page I think.
Web Reference: http://uvpinc.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 10, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer