Schools in Marietta>Question Details

Kathryn, Home Buyer in

I need to transfer to your school and get my ged or diploma if you offer that and what will i need to enroll?

Asked by Kathryn, Fri Feb 13, 2009

This question is about Cobb County Adult Education Center:…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Marietta

Help the community by answering this question:



Hi. You will want to contact the school directly about your question.

Best of luck to you.

Tori Lawson
Prudential Georgia Realty
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 13, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer