I worked for RE developer up to a year ago, and then I found the same thing. People talk a big game, but if they have a choice between the new and best house insulation, and the ritzier granite for their kitchen countertop, you know what they are picking...
Thanks and Good luck,
1. The house passing all the inspections
2. The buyer obtaining financing
3. The house having updated roof, windows, siding, electric and heating systems.
4. Condition of cosmetic items paint and flooring
5. Kitchen and bathroom condition
I dont have as many buyers asking about energy efficiaency as they ask specific questions as the age of and type of heating system along with does it have newer windows and then what type of insulation. I hope this helps. Good luck in your search.
My suggestion is interview attorneys as well as realtors..