Property Q&A in Harlingen>Question Details

Peter Illchuk, Other/Just Looking in Harlingen, TX

Give us a call to set up an appointment for viewing. phone 956-742-5123 email

Asked by Peter Illchuk, Harlingen, TX Wed Feb 11, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


If you click on more info on the Trulia site you will find the listing office of just call another Realtor in the area to represent you. I am not in that area but I can tell you that unless you have a good relationship with your bank or this property is owner financed you will need cash.
Only FHA will finance a double wide and it must meet certain standards as to the tie down, no general lenders will loan on a single wide.
Good luck with your search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 12, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer