Schools in Clearwater>Question Details

Chip, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

How can i transfer my kid from east lake to Countryside when I am zoned for East Lake?

Asked by Chip, Clearwater, FL Tue Jan 27, 2009

This question is about Countryside High School:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Pinellas county schools are complicated because of the zoning, you must contact pinellas count schools.

Here is the map

Here are the FAQs…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 27, 2009
Expert is the ISD or schools determine if you can be approved for your request
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 27, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer