Rental Basics in Stockton>Question Details

Home, Home Buyer in Stockton, CA

Tenant breaks the 12 months lease in state of CA, What should i do?

Asked by Home, Stockton, CA Tue Dec 16, 2008

i have a home property in Stockton, CA. i have rented out to this guy, who agreed and signed for the lease of 12 months. a few weeks ago, he called and says he needs to move out soon and will send me 2 weeks notice. as of today, i didn't receive his noitce. even so, in the lease agreement stated that tenant is entitled to pay for the 12 months. what rights does he has and what i should do? please help. Thanks

Help the community by answering this question:


You can go to small claims court if the contract says that he is responsible to pay for the 12 month's rent. good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 16, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer