Home Buying in Zalma>Question Details

Stephen Lynch, Other/Just Looking in Puxico, MO

How do you contact the owner of a certain piece of land {around Zalma} when he lives in out of state?

Asked by Stephen Lynch, Puxico, MO Tue Oct 23, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


If you go to the County Tax Assesor and Collectors office they should have contact information as they send bills to collect taxes. Ownership of property is readily available from them. At the very least they will have the mailing address and you just track them down from there.
Web Reference: http://www.TalkToTrisha.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 23, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer