Property Q&A in Tacoma>Question Details

Ingrid Carls…, Other/Just Looking in 98407

water running?

Asked by Ingrid Carlsen, 98407 Mon Apr 27, 2009

Hi, I think someone needs to come in and jiggle the handle on the toilet, because it sounds like water is running. I live next door and have been hearing it for 2 weeks.

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


I would call the listing agent and/or listing company and report your concern. I am sure they will stop
buy and/or inform the owner and will fix. You may also want to contact the association as the water
payment may be included in the home owner dues.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 28, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer