Home Buying in California>Question Details

Jon, Both Buyer and Seller in Irvine, CA

i live in california .i have a nasd series 7 license,i read that tis license is also used as a real

Asked by Jon, Irvine, CA Sat Oct 20, 2007

estate brokers licence?
does anyone knows about this ?

Help the community by answering this question:


You need a California Real Estate License to list and sell property in California.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2007
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA
Nope, NASD is for securities -stocks bonds etc.,

I think REITs and TIC's and LLC's that are securities of entities that own real estate can be sold by securities dealers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2007
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA

You could go to http://www.dre.ca.gov for information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer