Property Q&A in El Paso>Question Details

Alberto, Home Buyer in California

How can I apply for this home?

Asked by Alberto, California Thu Dec 11, 2008

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



Found great site that gives you list of current foreclosures for free. It's at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 6, 2009
LOL, you do not "appy" to purchase a home,

You apply to get a mortgage/loan,

once qualified to purchase a home for a certain dollar amount,

you then write a purchase agreement and submit it along with your letter of financial qualification to the listing real estate agent
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 19, 2008
Hi Alberto,
Easiest and better way to do it is by asking a REALTOR to help you. You are going to need to present a formal offer -in writing-, plus proof of funds and/or, bank or mortgage company letter of loan approval.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 12, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer