Property Q&A in 80020>Question Details

Eric Sandusky,  in Broomfield, CO

Can you write of the mortgages that you paiod on a fix and flip when doing your tax returns?

Asked by Eric Sandusky, Broomfield, CO Fri Jan 30, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


This is not a question for a Realtor. We are not allowed to give Tax advice even if our client told us it was a write off , you must consult a CPA to answer this question
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 31, 2009
One of my Fix and Flip cients, was just telling me today that his CPA says he can write them off. You're best to speak with a CPA.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 30, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer