Question Details

Therese Dury, Home Buyer in UK

can a uk resident buy property in california?

Asked by Therese Dury, UK Thu Aug 7, 2008

My boyfriend is interested in buying a house/condo in S. California with the possibility of renting at first and possibly living in it later. He is UK born/resident. Is it easier to pay for the property 100% or try to get a mortgage. We were told it's sometimes better to get a mortgage there as some of the interest is tax deductible.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer