Property Q&A in 94534>Question Details

LC, Home Buyer in California

Hi. I am interested in this property. Who do I need to contact? Thanks.

Asked by LC, California Mon Jan 19, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


You will need an REO expert in Fairfield. its important you find a local expert that specializes in REO. I know all the good ones in the area, feel free to call me for advice: 916-501-9282
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 20, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer