Financing in Portland>Question Details

Sarah, Home Buyer in Oregon

I am a brazilian living in the US, and want to invest in a property in OR. The problem is, all my money is in

Asked by Sarah, Oregon Fri Jan 23, 2009

Brazil, and I'd lose about 27% in taxes if I transfer it to my bank account here.
The question is, is there a Real Estate Agency that does business in Brasil? thanks.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hey Sarah send me an email and I will answer your questions? I no private lenders that assist in this type of scenario. Thanks Tony - at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
this question is probably best handled by a CPA or accountant to help you navigate tax law. Good luck...
Janeese Jackson, Principal Broker
Real Estate Resource
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009

Try this.

I am sure there is a way to take advantage of this market without paying taxes. maybe somebody in the US would want to trade or worok with you on your Brazil property? what do you own there?

Anyway try these guys!


Dirk T Knudsen
Re/max Hall of Fame
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer