How To... in Alderpoint>Question Details

David Bray, Other/Just Looking in Casa Grande, AZ

who do i contact to get legal descriptions on some lots that i will be aquiring in alderpoint ca?

Asked by David Bray, Casa Grande, AZ Thu Aug 23, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


David - Are you talking about the accessor's parcel number? The Humboldt County tax assessor should be able to help you. (707) 445-7663.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 23, 2007
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Hello David, give me a call or email with the Assessor's Parcel numbers. I can provide maps and info on almost any property in Humboldt county.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 12, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer