Home Buying in Sacramento>Question Details

Joan, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

need to find a contractor to fix a foundation wall in the basement

Asked by Joan, Sacramento, CA Fri Apr 24, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Whoa!!! What has your realtor suggested Joan?

If you need a contractor to fix a foundation wall, the question is why? If you want names and numbers of contractors, I have plenty as well, but my bigger question is what caused the need for repair? What is the cause of this problem with the foundation wall? Do you need information from a structural engineer as to the cause and repair required?

You can get someone to slap some filler in the cement but is that the solution? I would hire someone specifically skilled in the solution to the CAUSE of the problem.

Hope that helps and let me know if you need some names, depending on what the 'fix' needs to be.
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 25, 2009
If you would like the names of several contractors either I, my fellow agents or my clients have used and liked, you are welcome to go to my website, click on "Resources" . Service providers will be the first tab...it is alphabetical by vocation. You can look under Contractors or Handyman (several of whom are contractors).
Web Reference: http://www.PaulaSwayne.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 24, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer