1. How do we realistically price our home? For example, I interviewed 5-6 realtors and comps were all over the board. We chose to go slightly lower than our selected realtor suggested. Even with that, we've had to lower it $25k less...
2. When realtors pull comps, what are they comparing us to? That seems to also explain some of the variance in suggested price.
3. What are the market trends? Prices going up over the last 12 months? Prices going down over the last 12 months? By what percentage?
4. What is the realistic timing for selling a house?
5. What are the trends as far as size? Are larger homes selling? smaller? which areas?
I appreciate the answers that you give on trulia and have been learning alot!