Kim Moore, ERA ADVANTAGE REALTY
As a Realtor, John is just about right! Just locate a Realtor that you are comfortable with and we are off, but first talk to the lender if not only just to get a price range in mind. Take Care, I will be back in touch.
2. Tell that agent what you want.
3. Let agent send you listing
4. Best to get hold of RBC to get credit.
5. Travel to FL to see property
6. When you find it have your agent make offer with your RBC LC, Proof of funds or Pre Qual letter
7. If accepted them you are on your way.