Agent2Agent in Chicago>Question Details

Ron Knoll, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

Hey Realtors, could anyone suggest a good CPA in Chicago for personal income taxes for this year? Someone

Asked by Ron Knoll, Chicago, IL Tue Jan 27, 2009

that knows the real estate world and independent contractors.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Help the community by answering this question:


Donald Madrzyk, at Shearer Warner in Northfield, IL. 847-309-9550 is his cell. Tell him Irene referred you. He is teriffic.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 19, 2010
My cousin has a Jackson Hewitt In Lincolnwood i referred him all my friends and they are all self employed and Realtors his number is 773-732-1033 his name is Sami he takes care of alot of my clients as well they are all happy with his service and tell him i sent you and he will give you a $50.00 off
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 27, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer