Agent2Agent in Rhode Island>Question Details

Marnie Lucke…,  in Orlando, FL

where can a brokers course be taken in ri? iIwant to transfer my active fl license and get an active brokers

Asked by Marnie Luckett, Orlando, FL Mon Apr 6, 2009

license in RI.

Help the community by answering this question:


Yes, RI Association of Realtor's is correct. We are hiring as well if you are looking for a unique brokerage house in RI. Call me at 401-486-7742 anytime!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 21, 2009
I'd check with RI Association of Realtors, 401 785 9898. Be happy to help if you need more assistance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer