Financing in Whittier>Question Details

Carlos Nava, Real Estate Pro in Fontana, CA

I have a clinet who is trying to get a loan modifaction for his home in california can anyone recomend a co.

Asked by Carlos Nava, Fontana, CA Fri Jan 23, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Karen, not everybody has the patience to deal with the lenders. Sometimes they just want to pay someone to do it, just like they could sell their home themselves but are better off with an agent.

Carlos, I do Loan Modifications. I am in Florida but my company is in CA.

David Chamberlain

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 16, 2009

Why doesn't your client contact his lender on his own? He needs to speak to someone in Loss Mitigation. He doesn't need to pay someone to do this for him.

Karen Miller
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
U.S. Foreclosure Relief 559-917-0434
They've been in business close to 20 years.

Good Luck

Dominique Ressurreicao
American Pacific Mortgage
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
titanium solution. I think it is a good one.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer