Foreclosure in Vancouver>Question Details

Thomas A Wer…, Real Estate Pro in Vancouver, WA

Iam a local hauler in OR and WA I cleanup foreclosure properties. Iam trying to get my name on a list with

Asked by Thomas A Werner, Vancouver, WA Fri Jan 23, 2009

asset companies. I have not had much luck . Can anyone help me with that?

Help the community by answering this question:


How about sending a flyer out through eflyers or Gene's Flyers etc, to the real estate
agents who end up helping arrange for the cleanups? You can reach eflyers in the
Vancouver area at 360-604-7138, and Gene's Flyers at
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
You might want to contact some of the banks in these areas that will be purchasing these properties at foreclosure. I would assume that all would have a list of their preferred providers that they use. You want to direct your inquiries to the REO department. Some suggestions to get you started are Wells Fargo,
Bank of Amer, Countrywide. I would do a letter/flyer explaining all the services you provide and whether you charge by the hour or bid each job. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
You have to reach out to the asset companies and register with them as a vendor or subcontractor. Many have online registration forms. See article at link below ("Where to Find Subcontracting Work for Your Foreclosure Cleanup Business") to get an idea of how to find asset companies and what the registration process may entails for your foreclosure cleanup business.

Good luck!

Cassandra, Foreclosure Cleanup, LLC, Atlanta, GA
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 9, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer