How To... in 95670>Question Details

Chickie, Other/Just Looking in Rancho Cordova, CA

where do I get a replacment copy of the property deed to our house? Original is lost.

Asked by Chickie, Rancho Cordova, CA Sun Mar 29, 2009

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 95670

Help the community by answering this question:


The original was recorded with the County Recorder of the county in which the home is located. If it is Rancho Cordova, Google search "Sacramento County Clerk/Recorder." They can make you a copy for a fee.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 30, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer