Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

I live in the Houston,TX area and I am looking to take over or assume a condominium/townhome lease. need help.

Asked by , Houston, TX Thu Aug 28, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Sary, I think this is a pretty tall order. The best thing I can suggest is contact the HOA or onsite staff at the places you want to rent and tell them what you want to do. You can also put an ad on craigslist. You could also send a postcard or put out flyers to all in the place you want to live. I'd be careful doing this though as it can be risky. Make sure you have your attorney look over both the new contract AND the original.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 29, 2008
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer