Moving in Overton>Question Details

Tony Moore, Other/Just Looking in Portland, TN

I am looking for a seller to offer rent to own or lease to own optios.

Asked by Tony Moore, Portland, TN Thu Feb 26, 2009

I am movimg from Tennesse and would like to buy a home in the overton,or arp, texas area. Preferably a rent to own or lease to own option.

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Overton

Help the community by answering this question:


Your best option is to contact a local agent who can locate such properties,guide you through this tricky process & look out for your interests.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 26, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Rusk County > Overton > Moving in Overton > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer