Question Details

Yolanda Simm…, Home Buyer in Graduate Hospital, P...

I have a judgement against me,I want to purchase a new home.Can I borrow from my current morgage to pay off?

Asked by Yolanda Simmons, Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA Fri Sep 19, 2008

the judgement and use the remainder for a down payment

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer