Home Buying in Elizabeth>Question Details

Dave V., Other/Just Looking in New Jersey

Looking for recommendations for insurance agent and property manager for 2-family in Elizabeth.

Asked by Dave V., New Jersey Thu Jan 1, 2009

Hi. I'm looking for an insurance agent in NJ who understands the difference between insuring investment properties and owner-occupieds. Maybe an investment property specialist if there is such a thing. Also, a property manager who can handle everything relating to the property and tenants. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Help the community by answering this question:


Call John Hickey from Prudential @ 973.267.4970. Tell him that Lionel Cruz from Coldwell Banker Liberty sent you. He has been in the business for years and has a strong background in Real Estate.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 28, 2010
Dave V. Call (908) 322-2000 Milo @ Assoc. ask for Mike tell him I sent you. Regards,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 3, 2010
Hi, I may be able to help you out as far as managing your property. I usually work with owner occupied 2-3 family houses. I can definately look for some insurance referrals for investment properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 30, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer