Andre Kritzi…, Real Estate Pro in Middletown, DE

Am I allowed to put a mobile home on this property?

Asked by Andre Kritzinger, Middletown, DE Thu Dec 25, 2008

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Andre,

Your best bet would be to call the Volusia County Building and Zoning Department - 386-424-6815. They can easily answer your question by simply giving them the parcel ID.

Should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I have quite a few listings in the Samsula area.


Hope Conway
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 7, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer