Foreclosure in 36575>Question Details

Angela Parmer, Other/Just Looking in 36575

Since we got foreclosed on,(12/5/08), we received a letter stating that our payments have changed. They sent

Asked by Angela Parmer, 36575 Tue Dec 16, 2008

this out on 12/11/08. Does this mean that we can stay in our house? I have called and left several messages for them to call me back, but no call backs yet.

Help the community by answering this question:


I would try to find out which law firm handled the foreclosure (which would have been listed in the newspaper notice) and call them. If the property has been foreclosed on your loan has been sent to a different dept.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 17, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Mobile County > Semmes > 36575 > Foreclosure in 36575 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer