Foreclosure in New Paltz>Question Details

Frances Flynn…,  in State College, PA

Are you a HUD-certified and REO buyer agent in Neww Paltz, NY?

Asked by Frances Flynn Thorsen, State College, PA Fri Dec 12, 2008

I am working with a journalist for a national magazine who is writing a story about the home buying process. His focus is foreclosures. If you have savvy and expertise in REO sales and HUD sales, share some background information that this buyer can use to narrow the field. We are looking for agents in the following areas: PA - Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Lehigh Valley; NY - Ithaca, Syracuse, New Paltz; Connecticut.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Frances,

I am a certified HUD Broker and REO Agent for NYS and serve primarily Ulster, Dutchess, Greene and Kings Counties.

If you have any questions, please let me know.


Cree Quaker
Barqua Real Estate & Design, LLC
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 3, 2009
I am an REO agent in New Paltz, NY with extensive experience in the process from pre-foreclosure, through post-sale and would be happy to share my insights and expertise with you for your project. I work with many banks, mortgage companies and loan servicing companies, as well as property preservation companies, vendors and auction companies. Please feel free to contact me at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 18, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer